Monday, March 30, 2009

Silly Beau

Our neighbor friend Austin came over to play awhile back and Beau wanted to play boxing with him. I knew this was not a good idea, so I had them go out in the garage and punch Tobe's bag. They had fun and no one got hurt! I like how I asked them to pose for a pic and Austin is smiling and Beau has his mean face.
---Later in the house I heard them talking and Beau said, "Do you want to just hang out Austin?"
"Austin....Hang out means to just sit down and talk ya know."
---Recently we were at Walmart and Scarlett noticed a Hannah Montana Easter basket. Beau looked at her and said, "Scarlett are you Hannah's biggest fan?"
---I just finally posted a draft from 3/4 if you want to see it...

1 comment:

shel said...

Niiice. I love how only one of those kids is all tough...and it definitely isn't mine!

You'll have to post pictures of Beau riding his 2-wheeler bike. He did great and he was pretty proud of that! Austin came home today saying that Beau taught him to ride a bike...good thing his still has the extra wheels :)