Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beau's Big day!

Today was Beau's 2nd Wrestling Tournament in Kuna. (these pics are from his 1st tournament though.) He did really well placing 2nd in his weight! He was so excited to get his BIG medal. For details of the matches go here.
I thought his singlet was funny how it says, "this might sting a bit" because his team is the Rattlers.

12 comments:

Paige said...

I wish I could be there. And I love the pic of Tobe giving him a pep talk.

Piper said...

does beau have a tourney on april 18th?

Anonymous said...

He does have a tournament on the 18th but it's in Mountain Home...I'm not sure if we'll be going to that one or not.

The problem is the weigh-ins usually start at 6:30am which means we would have to leave the house at around 5:30 or so to make it in time.

But if you want to come watch him I'll take him down there to Mtn Home on the 18th.

Anonymous said...

Also, that kid he is wrestling in the picture with wearing the blue singlet is the same kid he wrestled yesterday.

The first time that kid pinned Beau (my pep talk notwithstanding) but yesterday Beau beat him 15-7, so he is coming a LONG way!

krista said...

that is the cutest thing ever. i didn't realize they start so young!

Piper said...

what about april 11th?

Anonymous said...

April 11th he's in Melba...you can see his whole schedule here:

www.rattlerswrestling.com/schedule.htm

Anonymous said...

What a great tournament for Beau yesterday! He really did great. Beginning to look and think like a wrestler.

Rod Beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rod Beck said...

Great job Beau. I'm glad you're not in a knitting class. It's Wrestling! I want to see that medal.

kimbrockner said...

Beau you were awesome!! MiMi was shaking I was so nervous!!

Piper said...

i'm coming to boise on the 10th...so get those kiddos ready to play with me...i miss them!!