Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"See, I told You..."

Scarlett is our little winker. Every time I take a picture she is winking. Even when I am not taking pics she is winking.
He favorite saying lately is "See, I told you..." She uses it all the time. Even out of context. it is very funny. We started saying it to her and she will say, "NO, I told Y-O-U! , see?"
The bag lady in action again... Some more sayings:
1.) One night she couldn't find her baby and she looked up with her finger pointed in the air and said, "We have a mystery to solve." (she loves Scooby Doo)
2.) When Beau had a bad eczema breakout from wrestling Scarlett asked him why he had polka dots all over.
3.) She always wants to be older and taller, etc. ,etc. than Beau. She finally figured out that her name had more letters in it. One day while riding in the car and fighting about who is bigger, she says, "My name is bigger than yours Beau".
4.) One night she was spending the night at Mimi's and she told her "I can't hold you anymore mimi I am bigger now". (Scarlett had always said, "hold you" instead of "hold me")

No comments: