I know what you're all thinking.........he is hot for being so old!
Today we are celebrating my best friend and the love of my life.
I was thinking that it was 13 years ago that I planned his first surprise party for him!! We were dating at the time, and I remember him being mad that I was gone all day on his birthday. He didn't know that I was planning a big surprise and baking and decorating all day for him.
I am such a lucky girl that he came into my life!
Not sure why he always does the gang signs ?! but he still looks hot...

It's funny how Beau has been so excited all week for Tobe's birthday. Ever since I took them to
Ceramica to paint something for him, he's been asking, "how many days until daddy's birthday?". Beau painted him a rattle snake and they both painted little puppies. Beau had me write Tobe on the bottom of his puppy and said, "it's because some people have dogs named Tobe" Scarlett painted her puppy pink. She kept asking Tobe if he wanted to have a soldier party. (don't know where that came from?)
So I asked the kids why they love their daddy. Their responses were:
Beau said, "He works hard for our family".
Scarlett said, "He's sweet".
I couldn't agree more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBE! Love, Kirsten
8 comments:
Happy Birthday! Love you!
happy burffday toad...
Tell Tobe Happy Birthday for me. The party sounds so fun, have a great time!
Happy Birthday Tobe!! Hope you had a great day and got spoiled rotten!
I guess we share the same birthday. Happy Birthday Tobe!
Hope you had a great B-day!!!! Kirsten you have got to post the pic of his b-day cake from his work buds! It is hilarious.
Love,
Dad
Happy Birthday TOBE!!!!
As Mamaw Mary would say we don't allow ugly people in our family!! Ha Ha love ya Tobe you have been a complete joy to me all your life!! Mom
Post a Comment