
St. Patrick's day isn't a huge deal around our house, but since Beau had to wear green for his school party Scarlett wanted to join in.

Beau had to make a leprechaun catcher for school. Tobe helped him make it and it turned out really cute. Beau loved it! He found all his
Pojos gold coins to lure the leprechaun. I think he was a little
disappointed when he didn't catch one.

I love the crossed legs on her rocking chair. The past few days she has been insisting I do braids in her hair.
6 comments:
They are so beautiful!!
I am so proud of you for celebrating St. Patrick's Day!! I love the Leprechaun Catcher!! I just saw some ideas on how to make them in "Family Fun" magazine. Beau's turned out awesome!! Maybe he really caught one and just doesn't know it. If you see one, you have to hold their stare and they will tell you where they hid the gold, but if you blink they disappear!!
Wow, Scarlett in these pictures looks like she has grown so much. She looks like a little girl, no toddler left at all. Okay, I am sure she has been all little girl for a while, but I'm a bit behind on seeing her.:)
Are you sure your kids fight...because all I ever see in your pictures is brotherly/sisterly LOVE!!!
"Are you sure your kids fight..."
Yes.
Kieran wore the same shirt as Beau for St. Patrick's day. I love the leprechaun catcher.
Post a Comment