
I love his serious look...

So Beau is now a "Rattler" with his wrestling team. He started almost a month ago. He had his first Fun Match on the 14
th for 1st and 2
nd year wrestlers to get them used to the live wrestling. All 3 of his matches he was teamed up with 2
nd year kids who knew what they were doing. Beau was a little clueless as what to do. I would be too. I don't even understand the pins and the points, etc. I'm sure he'll catch on soon. Especially since he has tournaments every Saturday for the next few months! They even weigh in the little guys before the match. Beau was a big 41 lbs.

Everyone got a medal for participating in the Fun match. He was so proud of his medal.

He even wanted Scarlett to try it on...

Beau wanted me to take a close up of his medal! It turned out kinda cute..

stayed tuned for the next "for real" match. He will be wearing his singlet and hopefully there will be no tears. (from Beau or Tobe. ha ha)
6 comments:
those first 2 pictures made me laugh...he is so freaking cute. i'll have to come watch him some weekend.
I am seriously dying right now, I had no clue they had wrestling for kids that little. That would be soo fun to watch. I bet Tobe is in Heaven.
Like father like son!
I am going to try to call you today. Sorry I missed you when you called. I work during the week except for Wednesday, but this week I had to meet someone for a meeting. But I am usually home Saturday mornings.
I missed him!! I don't know if my nerves can take another future wrestler!! He is so CUTE!!
I told him I would be proud of him no matter what and to just do his best...
After we were headed home I heard him sigh from the backseat and say, "Well...at least I tried my best Daddy."
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Post a Comment