I felt like I was at Boondock's all over again....
Love the shout out to Macie pants. She really does love Scarlett and begs to play with her daily. I have to keep reminding her not to hit her...where is the love Macie?
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
3 comments:
i want to see wrestling pictures or videos and beau's gold medal he keeps telling me about!!
I felt like I was at Boondock's all over again....
Love the shout out to Macie pants. She really does love Scarlett and begs to play with her daily. I have to keep reminding her not to hit her...where is the love Macie?
The wrestling medal was for "participation" since Beau made his rasslin debut at an impressive 0-3 and was collectively outscored 19-1 on the day.
Ah well, he'll catch on one day...
Post a Comment