Yes, for those of you that didn't know, my kids were born only one day apart! (You could call it poor planning, but those that do know me know that I am a planner...The reason for this is listening to our fertility doctor who said we couldn't get pregnant on our own. ha ha ha. :) I'm not sure if it's good to get them over with all at once or not. Scarlett's birthday was on a Saturday and Beau wanted his party at Boondocks. So I decided this year we would do a joint party.
This is Macie, Scarlett's BFF and her only Boondock invitee. (once again, she cannot keep those eyes opened.)
Scarlett wanted a princess cake. She was very spoiled by all her grandparents. She sure loves babies and purses and dollies and anything girly.




1 comment:
oh my gosh...who got her a black baby doll...that is hilarious! (well maybe not to some)
Post a Comment