Some guys from Tobe's gym had these crawfish sent from Louisiana for his birthday. It was nice because you can't find good ones here in Idaho. The kids had fun shelling them and eating them.
Kirsten.....your mention of Louisiana reminded me of something. A good friend of ours in our ward here in Ohio just happened to click on your blog from mine and she knows Tobe's family! I think she babysat his dad years ago? Her name is Elaine (Simmons) I think was her maiden name and she used to live in LA. Anyhow, funny stuff. Love your pictures.....its easy to see your design background come out in everything you do.
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
4 comments:
Kirsten.....your mention of Louisiana reminded me of something. A good friend of ours in our ward here in Ohio just happened to click on your blog from mine and she knows Tobe's family! I think she babysat his dad years ago? Her name is Elaine (Simmons) I think was her maiden name and she used to live in LA. Anyhow, funny stuff. Love your pictures.....its easy to see your design background come out in everything you do.
How did you cook them?
Yikes, did Tobe make you cook them or did he? Those are pretty creepy looking close up! Fun though!
I just boiled them in a rolling boil for 5 minutes or so and then let them sit for 20 minutes in the water with the heat off.
I added this stuff called "Crawfish Boil" to the water that is just a blend of different spices.
You can buy something similar at any grocery store called "Seafood Boil."
Post a Comment