Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter morning started off bright and early with Beau coming down to my room at 4:00 am and wanted to know if he could go see what the bunny had brought him! I told him to go back to bed until at least 7:00!!! He lasted until 6:30 am when I heard him up with Tobe's sister Piper who he had also woke up. He had already found his basket and was looking for eggs. He said he would save some for Scarlett when she woke up. (hence the early morning... no pictures of Easter baskets) Scarlett woke around 7:30 and Beau showed her where her basket was. She was hilarious to watch how excited she was, mostly about her candy. I had to pull the kids away from their candy to get ready for our 8:30 am church.
Love, Love, these pictures of Scarlett. She wanted to wear her hair down like mommy's.
Beau wanted to rip of his clothes after church, but I made him stand for a quick picture. He looked so handsome and grown up. He showed me his new Star Wars guy the Easter Bunny brought him.
LOVE THIS!!!
Silly faces...
At Grandma's-
Scarlett pushing Great-Papa. He was sitting there and she just went up and started pushing him. So cute!

7 comments:

Rani said...

Darling Easter clothes!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

They looked so cute for Easter. Mom couldn't stop talking about how cute Scarlett looked, and she did of course, love her little dress.

Alli E. said...

Very cute Easter pics!!

amber buhrley said...

So cute! Scarlett looks adorable and I love Beau's jacket!

Rebecca Foster said...

That is a really great picture! I love how the colors turned out, nice job. I wish I could have been there for Easter, that was always such a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa.

krista said...

those have to be some of the cutest easter clothes ever! wish you guys were still in our ward so i could have seen them.

The Grantham Family said...

So dang cute! Scarlett looks so grown up and that picture of the two of them is sooooo cute! Frameable!!

ps. LOVE Beau's jacket (hang on to that one for my Dalan!) You are getting pretty good at taking some great pictures....I need a new camera! My point and shoot is just not cutting it these days.