That IS too funny! Where do they come up with these things? Isn't it funny how they are growing up to assume EVERYTHING can be found on the internet.
Actually, you can go to the fair and visit the little petting zoo. Austin got to help milk the huge mama cow in there last week. At first he told the lady No Way...cuz he thought she was peeing. Guess that's too much info. :)
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
6 comments:
Now THAT is funny!!
The funny thing is he is probably right. There is probably a game online where you can milk a cow.
That IS too funny! Where do they come up with these things? Isn't it funny how they are growing up to assume EVERYTHING can be found on the internet.
Actually, you can go to the fair and visit the little petting zoo. Austin got to help milk the huge mama cow in there last week. At first he told the lady No Way...cuz he thought she was peeing. Guess that's too much info. :)
Kids these days!! They are too smart for their own good!!
Gotta love the dot come generation! Too cute!!
oh. my. heck.
funniest thing i've heard in awhile!
Post a Comment