Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Scarlett's Turn!

Today was Scarlett's first day of preschool. She was very ready and not hesitant at all. When I picked her up she wanted to know why we weren't picking up Beau too. I told her Beau stayed longer and she said she wanted to stay all day too! I asked her favorite part of the day and she said snack. The rest she couldn't remember. :)
Can't keep her eyes open!
Four pics later...enough mom!
Beau offering his support... He held her hand walking in and told her to look for him at recess!

4 comments:

Amy F. said...

I'm sure you've already figured this out, but you have two of the most darling children. They are always so well dressed and groomed. Good job Mom!

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest thing even if she is my grandbaby

kimbrockner said...

My heart is breaking!! No more babies!!:{

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

She is too cute in her little Strawberry outfit!