From this...
To this...
Today was Beau's first day of all day Kindergarten! I must say he looked so handsome in his uniform. He was so excited. Last night he said he couldn't sleep because he was so excited for today. I admit I got a little choked up and teary when he got out of the car and they took him to his class. I miss those days when he was little and it was just the two of us. Now he is all grown up and school is where he needs to be. At least for now he still calls me Mama. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Scarlett was not happy that she could not go to school today. I took her to get some chips and we had a tea party. It will be good to spend more one on one time with her.
On the way home I asked him what his favorite part of his day was and he said, "lunch!". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beau is such a sweet, funny boy. When we were at Eagle Island last week these kids kept calling him "that little boy". He looked at them and said loudly, "The names Beau." ~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night he wanted to help me cut up cucumbers. He started cutting and said, "I won't let you down mom." I started laughing, then he asked me what that meant. Then He said, "I'll just let you up."


6 comments:
He looks so handsome, and surprisingly so grown up even though I see him everyday. Caleb was all out of routine without Beau coming over first thing this morning.
Oh my!! The past 5 years have really flown by! He looks so grown up!1 His tie is bigger than him he he
What a cute kid! That first day sure is hard on the moms!!
Love the uniform....reminds me of Hogwarts:) I can't believe how much your kids look like you. Fun to watch them all grow up, but hard too!
He looks so grown up! It is hard to believe five years can go by so fast! We just sent Noah to Kindergarten too...it is just a hard day for Mom! Hope he is loving school!!
Love the oversized tie! He looks so handsome and all grown up.
Post a Comment