At the end of the day we found a roller coaster Scarlett could ride. It was pretty fast and she even put her hands up! ( I am mad I didn't buy the $20 picture they take of you on the ride because it was SO cute. ) Beau left with 3 packs of Lego guys. The kids did not want to leave! It was a lot of fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then Tobe watched the kids while I did some shopping! Beau and I headed back to the beach to watch the sunset. Scarlett stayed in the room with Tobe and fell asleep around 6! I had a lot of fun watching Beau search for seashells and talk to strangers :) It was very relaxing and beautiful!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday morning we drove up to Mackenzie's house in Redondo Beach. They had a yummy BBQ for us at their cute little house. Then Kieran woke up with a fever and they had to go to the doctor. He had a double ear infection. Poor baby. I did get some video of the kids playing with Kieran at his house. He was a good sport!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then they took us to a really great Greek restaurant. Thanks Brandon's!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our last day we went back to Sea World because we had a pass to get back in for free and it was so close to us. Mackenzie and Kieran met us there again. We saw some shows we didn't see before. (My camera battery died of course.) Then we hit the beach one more time with Kieran this time. We decided we are planning the next trip around him because the kids play so well with him and don't fight. HA ha. It was fun watching them all play. Then we met up with Johnathan and had some Thai food. Then Yogurtland...It is seriously the best! It was nice to be able to spend a lot of time with Tobe and the Brandon's.


2 comments:
I am glad to see your kids loved Legoland because we have planned a trip there in a couple weeks. Glad ya'll got some quality time in, looked like a blast. By the way you cant really call it a vacation with kids, seems like more work huh? But worth it!
Glad you guys came down here we had fun! Kieran loves Beau and Scarlett. Next year just come to Manhattan Beach, and the kids can hang out with Kieran the whole time and not fight.:)
Post a Comment