Thursday, August 13, 2009

So tired

Back from our vacation and needing a little sleep! (Only with a 5 and 3 year old can you come back from a trip and feel more tired than when you left :) We did have a lot of fun! I will eventually post pictures... For now laundry, laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, catching up on mail, email, bills, and more laundry! oh and trying to motivate myself to get up and workout in the AM... Is that Cheetos, Doritos, or juice??! I love those lips..

7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She looks all played out!

Rebecca Foster said...

Glad you made it home safely, can't wait to see the pictures! And I can't wait for you to show Scarlett this picture when she's older. She'll love it, I know. :)

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Isn't it the truth that it is so hard to get back to reality after a vacation...Glad you guys had a great time and why don't you take the day off from all the cleaning, etc. and just blog all about your fun trip so we can all live vicariously through you.

Anonymous said...

or any combination thereof....

kimbrockner said...

Precious girl!!packer

kimbrockner said...

Didn't mean to leave the word packer lol It was the pass word!

Paige said...

I thought for a minute there mom you had turrets. Packer, aggh Packer!

I love those lips too.