Monday, August 25, 2008

The Fair

Looks like she is ready to get off the pony!
I was wanting to post again after my last post... I just found these pictures on my camera when I was downloading some from this weekend. Aunt Piper and my in-laws took the kids to the fair about a week ago. I guess they found my camera I left in the diaper bag! It was so nice of them to take the kids. They had a lot of fun. Beau talked about it for the rest of the day. They got to pet and feed animals at the petting zoo. Beau rode some really fast rides as he called them. He also talked about having so much fun with Piper. The kids are really lucky to be so loved!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Wish we could have been there...love those kiddies!

kimbrockner said...

We wished you were there too Paige!! We had a great time. Scarlett cracked us up on the pony. That was her expression the whole 10min she was riding lol

Piper said...

i missed scarlett on the pony ride...but beau sure thought he was a big boy that day. that was the best time i've ever had with him. he was such a big boy. he wasn't scared to ride on anything and it just broke my heart when he would get so excited to ride on a ride and we would get up there and he wasn't tall enough. And he'd put on a tough face and say, "that's ok", like it didn't even bother him.

Reese said...

Looks like fun, I loved your last post by the way. Glad to see that you made it through and it probably felt good to write it down. Proof that it really happened. Your kids are darling!

Anonymous said...

Anyone one knows Scarlett also knows that if she didn't want to be on the pony she wouldn't be on it. But she sure did have a concerned look on her face the entire ride.

HaHa

-------Dat