Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cousin Kieran

We went to Utah to see Mackenzie's baby blessed. Scarlett loved her baby cousin Kieran. On the trip down she got really upset because Tobe was teasing her saying that he was going to hold Kieran first. Scarlett said, "NO, I hold baby Kieran first!!".
They blessed him at my Aunt Valynn's home. He looks sweet in his blessing suit. I didn't know they made ties that small! Here is the proud parents, my sister Mackenzie and her husband Johnathan.
Nathan and Beau. Beau had a blast with my 6 yr. old cousin Nathan. Beau looks so little next to him! They swam, played the wii, watched the Cheetah girls together, and didn't stop going until Nathan had to leave town! After he left Beau did offer to change Kieran's diaper.
Kieran looks so cute here! We had a good time getting to meet him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture of you...

Piper said...

that baby is gorgeous. i love all his blond hair. good job mckenzie and whatever your husbands name is...i can't remember. sorry.

mackenzie said...

he is pretty handsome isn't he.....I have some cute pictures with him and scarlett and beau I will give you when I come to boise

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

He really is a dang cute kid! Boy does your family know how to make cute kids.