Friday, September 26, 2008

Pop Quiz

I got this from another blog and thought it was so cute. Beau was standing right by me so I asked him these questions:

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

"She loves me."

2. What makes your mom happy? "when I do chores."

3. What makes your mom sad? "being mean to Scarlett"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "doing silly things"

5. How old is your mom? "82.......no wait........... thirty.....one!"

6. How tall is your mom? "22 inches"

7. What is her favorite thing to do? "to play with kids" :)

8. What does your mom do when you're not around? "play with Scarlett"

9. What is your mom really good at? "art and crafts" (don't know where that came from!)

10. What is your mom not so good at?

replies with a sheepish grin, "not driving the car so good" (probably got this from when I scratched the back of my car and Tobe was not happy about it!) little ears hear everything!

11. What is your mom's job?

"carpet cleaning and making furniture"

12. What is your mom's favorite food? "chicken" ?

13. What do you and your mom do together? " play games"

14. How do you know your mom loves you? "because I was born in her tummy"

He did pretty good!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I love the age question...too funny.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I love this! What a great thing to have written down for when he is older. love the answers.

krista said...

Love this! I love his answer "because I was born in her tummy." So cute!

Rani said...

Too cute! He is hilarious. I can't wait till Calvin is old enough for me to ask him questions like that.

Rebecca Foster said...

This was so cute. I think you are very good at arts and crafts! :D