
The other morning the kids went outside in the backyard to play. Scarlett was playing with the chalk drawing on the patio. When I came back to check on them, she had completely colored all over her feet. Then she scratched her face and pretty soon was covered from head to feet. Not so great for her poor skin that has eczema! Luckily she had not had a bath yet. She thought she was pretty funny.

I love this picture of her! Her new outfit is from her Mimi. Like a lot of toddler girls Scarlett likes to be a bag lady. She loves to line up all of her strollers and babies. She takes a lot of time making sure each one is covered up and in a row. She will play forever by herself as long as her brother leaves her be! I caught her reading a book to her baby and she was a little embarrassed but it was so sweet. She is definitely a girly-girl! yeah!

Scarlett loves putting her glasses on also. The bottom right picture was funny because her Dad and brother do the exact same flutter eye expression. This was the first I have seen her do it.
I love this girl!!!
9 comments:
She is so dang cute. Seriously! I LOVE that picture of her with the sunglasses and you always have her done up so cute. LOVE the hair!! She does crack me up with her love for babies (hint, hint!) and purses...your mother-in-law is so great at finding the perfect outfit for your kidlets!!
I love that girl too!!
She is so so so cute!
I love that picture, too. She looks so much like both of you. There is nothing better OR worse than a little girl. My two girls keep me laughing most of the time but it is crazy how their hormones are already on overload.
Scarlett is Kirsten Jr. in so many ways. And that is a really GOOD thing! I can't wait to hear Scarlett say, "I do it myself!" While I'm not aware of Scarlett saying saying those words directly, she sure says the same thing in so many ways.
She really is a beautiful little girl! I could look at pictures of her all day. Love the outfit! What's not to love about that sweet little thing.
It's ridiculous that she has more than one stroller to line up...
Hey!
I can't believe how old she looks in all these pictures. She really is so cute.
I just had to tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture. It is perfect.
I was trying to find your e-mail address cause my blog is private but I can't find it, so e-mail me @ krista-manning@gmail.com so I can send you an invite.
oh you have to love blue chalk...
Post a Comment