Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memory Game

Ok, so I decided to get in on the memory game EVERYONE is playing. I commented on all of yours so....Any takers?! oh and if you don't know what I'm talking about then you're supposed to leave a comment on my blog of a memory that we had together. You can know me a lot or a little. Then post the game on your blog and I will leave a comment.

6 comments:

Rani said...

Well lets see,goodness,where to begin...Pink Ladies, Yearbook Sisters, Matt and Sam, and then there's Vince and Jake, Potato Head, Hawaii Senior Trip and dancing with Don Ho. Driver's Ed, and a few other classes along the way, oh and how about that little kissing competition at the Senior Party.. I think I barely won that one ;) Definately some good times and really good memories!

Luvs!

Megs said...

Hey girl! Well for some reason I'm having a hard time remember much of high school. I do remember growing up in the same neighborhood and being able to ride our bikes to each others houses, lets see driving out to Caldwell to hang out with Vallivue Boys, Hanging with Capital Boys hmm did we even hang out with Centennial guys? It's fun to see your family grow. Of course your children are beautiful. :)

kimbrockner said...

I will never forget the look on your face when you found out Beau was a boy instead of a girl. That was the most dazed look I have ever seen you have. You are always in such control and that just threw you and all of us for a loop. What a joy he has been!!

Paige said...

OK, I have a good one. The night you went into labor you thought you peed your pants but actually your water broke. Oh yeah, and not to mention the first time you farted in front of the in-laws!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I will never forget the look that must have been on my face when I found out Beau was supposed to be a girl and not a boy and I was pregnant with what was supposed to be a girl...we were lucky.

Not too many memories yet, but I won't ever forget your awesome stage presence at the Amar's Halloween party...I was totally surprised but really impressed!

Anonymous said...

Two of the funniest things I remember about Kirsten are a couple of trips that she took to Louisiana to visit us after she married Tobe.

One trip we had an ice storm and no electricity or running water and had to check in a motel. The next trip we had about 6 inches of snow. It hadn't snowed that much in years.

Just her luck... left Idaho for the semi-tropical climate of the gulf and both times had severe winter weather!!

Ronnie Brockner