This face describes how Scarlett feels about potty training! She's been wearing real
underwear everyday (except for Saturday when we were out and about) for a week and a half and has peed in the potty once. So you know how my week has been. Not so fun. She likes wearing her "big girls" but doesn't like sitting on the training p0tty. Candy stopped working. Last night I got her to sit down by saying she can't go to preschool until she learns to use the potty. We sat there for 20 min. reading books. Nothing... 5 min. after she got up and I left, there was a very large puddle 2 ft. from the potty chair!!! I know training is different for each kid so we'll see how things go. She also has a chart with stars, incentive jar, etc. She likes putting the stars in after I make her sit, but she doesn't like to sit. Wish us luck.
(The pic was taken a few weeks ago when we drove up to Givens Hot Springs.)


6 comments:
I really like it how when I am walking through the house and I drag my foot through a fresh puddle of urine...courtesy of Scarface.
I'm just glad we have hardwood floors.
Tobe
Thanks so much for finding me and sending me a note. I love blogging because it helps me connect with my friends (new and old). Here's is a little update: Tyra is living with her husband in London for the summer. He just graduated from law school and is doing an internship for the summer. I have two little boys and we live in Utah (my dad has a place in Driggs and that is where we have been for the past few weeks). Your family is so cute and I am so glad you married your missionary. I didn't and am so glad :)
That's my girl!!! Keep being a hard head.
Love, Dat
Too funny. I'm surprised, I thought she'd totally be an easy one to potty train!
Little miss sassy pants! I know how stressful it can be to potty train. I am pretty sure it is the worse part of parenting!! Good thing she has a cute face to make up for it!
I feel for you...we're still working on the potty training here, but not that hard. I'm such a loser mom when it comes to this. I just can't make myself do it. Good luck to you!
Post a Comment