Friday, July 11, 2008

The Fourth

I wasn't much feeling like taking pictures on the 4th of July, so this is it. Kim had a nice BBQ at her house and we celebrated Paris's birthday early because she was going to be out of town. We went back to our house later and did some fireworks in the light since the kids were so tired.

.

7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Your blog looks great and I love the photo of your family in the banner...This is new right? I don't remember it being there last time I visited.

Paige said...

Love the new template. Where do you find them?

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Love the new blog header! I need to come by and see all of your pics that you ordered.

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

looks like you had a fun holiday, youll have to send me a family picture when you get them.

aslay said...

Hey sweetie! It's your Aunt Anna! I love your blog--seeing the kids makes me want to cry--I wish I could see them in person! Love you much!

aslay said...

Hey, it's Aunt Anna! I am having fun looking at your blog and these beautiful kids--I want to see them in person! Love you!

Kirsten Brockner said...

The banner is new thanks!

Come visit us any time Anna!