11 months ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
Brockner Interior Design
I LOVE Design! Sometimes I miss working on a daily basis being surrounded by beautiful fabrics and furniture. I could look at fabrics all day long!
Now I am mostly surrounded by beautiful children, which I love also.
I thought I would start posting past, current, and future projects I have done. Some of you may not know that I do have an Interior Design business called Brockner Interiors. I charge per project or hourly if needed.
I recently helped my mother-in-law Kim re-do a lot of her house. This is her Master Bedroom. She picked the quilt and then I worked around it. This is a great way to start a project with an "inspiration" piece. It could be a piece of artwork, area rug, fabric, etc. that you like.
Then I designed the headboard, had shams and a bed skirt made, choose the paint color, and selected the window treatments. I really like how it all came out and I Love the headboard. It makes a statement and is the focal point of the room. Focal points are key in creating a great space. Kim was easy to work with as a client because of her trust in me. I find once a client trusts me then they are happy with the results. I'll post her kitchen next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I hope you gave her a discount. It looks good.
Ok Love it. I need help..wait I need a house!
I love those window coverings!
Looks awesome! I need SO MUCH help in this area...I'll be calling you when we get going on our new house for sure.
I love the curtains! The big bold print is beautiful... plus brown and blue are one of my favorite color combos in a bedroom. I think the bedspread would have been a difficult piece to start with, but you did a great job!
I likey!
You are sooo talented. I am dying to see the kitchen pictures! Post em' soon.
Thanks for your comments! Now who would like to schedule an appointment?!
Mack-of course she got the mother-in-law price of zero! (this applies only to moms:)
OK, I am an official blogger now with a comment. Did you make the headboard? I love it all - great job! Here we are: http://vsmcclure.blogspot.com/
love the headboard- i have been wanting to make one for years- but haven't had the guts nor the energy... and not sure where to start i guess. looks great.
Post a Comment