The kids just ended 2 weeks of swimming lessons. Scarlett loved the water and wasn't afraid of anything. She laid right back for back floats. She was the first in line for jumping off the diving board and put her face right in the water. She had to have her goggles like big brother. It was funny because she was so little compared to the other kids in her class. The 3 other kids were ages 3 and 4. Beau did great his second year in lessons. He was also the smallest in his class. He is going under to pick up rings and starting to "swim". He can also go into a back float by himself. Beau also seems to really enjoy the water. He just started another swimming class today at the YMCA. Scarlett was not happy that she couldn't swim since the classes there are for ages 3 and up.


4 comments:
they are so cute...that water looks heavenly!
They look like little Mr. and Mrs. Hollywood!
Yeah for Scarlett! And I have to tell you I love your new header and your photos...they turned out great! Was that someone here on our area?
I really like the new banner pic of the family. What a great looking group if I do say so myself!!
Post a Comment