Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who needs toys anyway?

Beau asked Tobe to bring home some boxes to play with to make a fort. Beau decided to make it into a dog house. Scarlett and him played dogs with pet bowls and beds. Each box was a different room. They brought all kinds of toys out into their house. This was great entertainment and I like them to use their imaginations. The only thing is that Beau likes you to watch him play. They had fun. Scarlett has taken to Beau's example of sticking your tongue out for all pictures. The funny thing is that Beau requested I take pictures. Notice him totally posing for them all.

2 comments:

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

thats cute, I remember playing dog with tim and cade when I was little and using cracklin oat bran as our dog food and making a big fort in the front room.

Lindsy said...

It's funny how children find things other than their toys to keep them entertained. The last few weeks my girls have spent hours catching grasshoppers. They also love taking blankets and making forts.

It's amazing how much fun kids can have with an empty box.