Saturday, January 23, 2010

Someday

I love it when I catch Scarlett loving on her babies...
A few nights ago I was tucking her into bed and I said goodnight and Scarlett said,
"Someday I'll be a mommy just like you. And I will wear big earrings, and little earrings."

6 comments:

shel said...

Those pictures are too cute!!

It's funny what they think will be the best part about being a mommy...earrings and such.

krista said...

oh my heck, that is too cute!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

That is soo cute. I hope you two come down in June she will love the new baby

Paige said...

That is so sweet. I wish Elle and Scarlett could take care of their babies together. Give her a Birthday squeeze from us tomorrow.

kimbrockner said...

She loves her babies and her purse! Too cute!

amber buhrley said...

oh my that is so cute!