11 months ago
Thursday, January 21, 2010
McCall Cabin
We headed to McCall after Christmas for our new tradition. We rent a big cabin for both of our families and whoever can come stay. We play games, go sledding, iceskating, eat, and eat...
The poser sitting by the fireplace
Beau coming up the stairs
Tobe and all his "girls". His mom Kim, sisters Piper, Paris, Mary Ann, and Scarlett popping in!
Matching jammies! Paris, Piper, Mary Ann. We were so happy Mary Ann got to join us from Louisiana this year. And Piper and Cade came up from Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The snow looks beautiful! I love the picture of the kids close up on the way to tubing. Looks like a fun family vacation!
Love the picture of you and Scarlet! Looks cold but fun.
Adorable! You and Scarlett are totally coordinating! I never realized how much Scarlett looks like Tobe's mom!
This looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting all the pictures.
Post a Comment