Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Challenger Christmas School Sings

Scarlett posing before her performance....Could Not get one without the eyes closed!
Walking in...
She notices me...
She got really upset when they started singing jingle bells and her teacher did not give her her set of bells. She looked at me and almost burst into tears and said, "mama, I don't have my bells". Her teacher quickly got them for her and she was fine. I wish I would have had my video camera. It was really sad, but also cute. I also learned the "V.I.P. in my fam-i-ly" song that she always sings at home. She is getting so big!
After the singing Santa came to the class. She had her shy face and stance for him, but still told him she wanted a princess bike.
Then there was Beau's...I brought my video this time. Especially when he told me his teacher asked him to be Santa! He looked so handsome with the scarf on and full uniform.
We were cracking up at him with his Santa gear on...he got this mad and embarrassed face because we were laughing.
It got even better when he stood up and the class pointed to Santa as they sang.
He did a great job. He pretends to not like the attention, but he does. There was a reason his teacher asked him to play the only part...Their songs were all really cute.

4 comments:

Paige said...

They're so sweet.

And whoa! What happened to that girls face in Beau's class?

Rebecca Foster said...

They both adorable. Please tell Beau and Scarlett congrats on their Christmas performances!

kimbrockner said...

Adorable! I can see her little concerned face in the pic! Poor baby! I am so sad I didn't get to see them! Beau made a great Santa!

Amy F. said...

Their uniforms and set look like they are in a movie of what school is "supposed" to look like. So cute!