Scarlett had her 2nd dance recital and was a "doll". It was cute as ever with 3 yr. olds trying to remember what to do on a huge stage with an audience. She did great and loves to perform!
My beautiful ballerina
After the performance...
Aunt Paris
and Papa....she had lots of support from all our families. Afterwards she wanted to get ice cream and was very energetic and dancing in front of my mirror when we got home.
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
2 comments:
Precious! She is such a sweet little Doll!
Ahh pretty little princess.
Post a Comment