Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny Kiddos

Good news for Scarlett...I never thought about turning the flash off to take pictures...until I started taking my photography class...Hopefully this will help her with the closed eyes in every picture.
Tobe's Aunt was nice and thought to send Scarlett all of these tiaras and this long robe to dress up in. They were from when her daughter used to do pageants. Scarlett loves all her new princess tiaras. They look very real and are much better than the plastic ones.
Beau had to join in with a hat he made and colored himself. (he made about 14 of them to "sell" he told me) I'm glad he forgot about them. ha ha ha!
If only they could always play nice.....
Then Beau decided he wanted to dress up too and found his old Batman costume from a few years ago. (It actually fits now!) He was fighting the bad guy Tobe while the Queen watched over.
A few funny things about Queen Scarlett:
When I put her to bed and she doesn't want to stay (which is often) I tell her she better stay in her room. I hear her crying and saying, "Just give me a chance, please just give me a chance, on and on". I guess she wants a chance to plead her case to stay up longer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other day she was talking about how Beau has a lot of sprouts on his face and she doesn't have any. I asked her what she meant by sprouts and she said, "you know, all the sprouts on Beau's face". She was calling freckles sprouts!!!

6 comments:

Alli E. said...

Too cute! I want one of those golden capes for me!!

Amy F. said...

What a little princess.

Rebecca Foster said...

I can only imagine how much she loves those tiaras! That story of "give me another chance" just made me laugh out loud! She is so funny.

kimbrockner said...

How Fun!! Scarlett's hair looks beautiful! I didn't know you were taking a photography class! That is cool!

krista said...

i love how her eyes are always closed for pictures, it's so funny. where are you taking a photography class? i have been wanting to take one too.......still don't really know how to use my camera!

Anonymous said...

funny kids!