Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beau's Birthday Bonanza

Beau Christian Beau wanted to eat ribs for his birthday. He had been a little sick the weekend before, so Tobe brought some home to eat.
Legos
Chess and checkers games
I think his favorite present was his cash!
Beau doesn't like cake much, so he wanted a birthday cookie with a football field
I can't believe he is SIX years old!!!
This was his "family" party on his real birthday.
Then came his "friend" party on Saturday. He loved ice skating so much in McCall, he wanted to have his party at Idaho Ice World.
Jackson and Scarlett eating some pizza at the party
Emily, Beau, and Cameron. I told him the cake was for his other friends!
Emily Paige is Beau's "girlfriend". I know....too funny. She was the only girl from his school he wanted to invite. She sends pictures home she makes for Beau all the time. I finally got to talk with her mom about the "romance". She said Emily has a huge crush on Beau and was very concerned about her hair looking cute for Beau and about falling on the ice in front of him. Beau tells me they are just friends and gets mad if you say anything else! Beau's a very like able kid.
Colin, Gabe, and Edsel
Cameron, Beau, and Beck
Opening gifts was CRAZY! The kids would not sit back or sit still and were SO hyper. WOW!
This is all of the party kids. Damon, Gabe, Cameron, Edsel, Beau, Emily, Beck, Jackson, and Madison in the front. After the party everyone went ice skating. It was very crazy. (I didn't get any pictures) The rink was so packed with people and I had to keep track of my kids and a few others. Scarlett even tried skating. Beau was skating around pretty good by himself. Most of the kids had not ever skated before. I'm so glad their parents stayed to help them out! I wished we would have had a private area to skate, but oh well. Beau had fun!
Parties OVER! I'm tired...

1 comment:

mackenzie said...

Wish we could have been to the parties. Kieran loves big boys and would have liked being around all them.