Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Scarlett is our little poser and Beau is not interested in having his picture taken any more...
The last few years we have gone to the pumpkin patch with Beau's preschool, so we were glad "Daddy" could make it this year.
Beau trying hard not to be photo ready...Grandma bought him a honey stick when we first got there..
Looking at the chickens. Notice Scarlett plugging her nose at the smell!!
" Lambies"
Auntie Paris
Great-grandma and grandpa also came with us this year. My kids are very lucky they have both grandparents and greats living here and loving and spoiling them! Papa was the only one not to make the pumpkin patch this year.
Dat, iphone, Scarlett, Mimi, and Tobe
Grandma, Beau, Paris on the hay/tractor ride
yes, I had Kim take this picture to show I was there too...
Scarlett picking her green pumpkin. She said she wanted a lumpy one, but couldn't find one.
Dat in the way back.....Paris helped Scarlett with her search
Beau had to check out every pumpkin and see if he could carry it! (the kids could only have a pumpkin they could carry themselves)
Beau and Great-Grandma
Father/daughter
I love Scarlett crossing her legs
WE got our pumpkins, now we're waiting for the tractor to pick us up!

6 comments:

Rod Beck said...

Great group of pictures Kirsten. Sorry I missed all the fun.

kimbrockner said...

We had a great time! I am so glad we are here to enjoy traditions and memories with family! Wish all my kids were here! Thanks for taking so many pics Kirsten!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!

Alli E. said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love Scarlett's outfit!!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Looks like fun too bad you didn't go a couple days earlier then I could have gone to.

Rebecca Foster said...

These pictures just made me so homesick. So glad to see them, though. Can't wait to be with y'all again.