Friday, October 2, 2009

New wall

Loving my new green living room wall! It was so bl aw in there. Now I just need new pillows and some more furniture... You can't see in this pic, but on the other side is a rouge chair and a leopard chair that add to the room.

5 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

I love all the pictures of your house. I also love how you let the kids have input and help with the designing. Black walls for Beau, haha, that would have been quite a room!

The Conrad Family said...

You always were so talented Kirsten!! I love love love your kids rooms and your green wall!! It looks so nice! Good job!

ang :o) said...

love that color!

amber buhrley said...

Love all three rooms! You have an amazing eye! I am looking forward to moving back and being able to do things different. Hopefully this time we will have money to actually do something other then graples and what is on extreme sale! Haha! I love scarletts bed and even more that it is a family heirloom. Also, Beau's artwork is really good! I am impressed!

Rani said...

Yummy!