
Tobe out did himself this year for our Anniversary! He rented me this limo for the entire day..And yes, EVERY time I got in and out the driver guy dressed in a suit would roll out this red carpet! The limo picked me up in the morning and drove me to my favorite store
Anthropologie where a gift card was waiting for me to have a shopping spree! Then it drove me to pick up Tobe and we went to a great sushi place for lunch. Then it dropped me off at a spa where I was indulged with a massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure. Then it took me home to pick up Tobe and we were off to the Mona Lisa Fondue restaurant. It was the perfect day!!! It doesn't get any better than shopping, sushi, and spa....Tobe took Scarlett to work with him, then picked up Beau from school and took the kids over to his parents to spend the night. I felt so spoiled and enjoyed every minute...Tobe is such a generous person with a huge heart and I am so happy we have made it eleven years!!! I'll keep the sappy love stuff private...
haha :)

Showing off my new pedicure and the large bar in the limo.
8 comments:
Congrats! I really can't think up a better day. Lucky Girl!
Wow what a great son I have! But I already knew that! haha I am glad he spoiled you on ya'lls special day! I know he loves you very much! He fell in love the first time he met you! You are a wonderful wife and Mother and I couldn't have hand picked a better daughter-in-law or Mother for my Grandchildren!
Holy cow! That sounds awesome! Um...my 30th birthday is in a month. Do you think maybe Tobe could give matt a call and give him a few suggestions? That would be great! HAHA!!
Congratulations you two lovebirds!! Sounds like a perfect day!!
wow! he knows how to go all out huh? congrats on 11 years!
Congratulations Kirsten! What an awesome day and awesome husband you have.
It took me a minute to realize my eyes weren't going wiggy with that last picture in the limo. That's a wavy limo!
no way, that sounds like the best day ever! you are one lucky girl :)
Nice! Tobe needs to give pointers to JD for sure.
Post a Comment