
I had some requests to see Scarlett's Big girl room....so here it is. I still have a few things I want to add of course...I started with the pink walls from her nursery. I did not want to repaint, so I decided to add orange. I wanted it to be a room she could grow into without having to change things again. I got this great antique iron bed from Tobe's mom. It is 5
th generation passed on to Scarlett! The dressing chest was from her nursery. I only had to add the nightstands and the new modern chair. I love mixing modern and traditional. The frame above the bed has her initials. The quilt and shams were
pre-made. I had the
bed skirt and bolster pillow custom made. I have some fun new curtains I will eventually change out when she gets older. For now, the current ones have the black-out lining that she still needs!
2 comments:
Super cute room. I love the pink and orange together and the furniture is great!
Fun seeing your darling house! I love all the colors!
Post a Comment