Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Coffee house and No ninnies

Since I am way behind on posts, I thought I would post a little funny story about Scarlett. We were driving in the car today and Beau was trying to read everything he can get his eyes on. He reads "Coffee house" and says, "mom we don't go there because we don't drink coffee". Scarlett says, "yeah because we don't want to go where everyone is coughing". So funny! But no laughing in front of Scarlett or she will get really mad like you are laughing at her!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Like last week her two friends were over here playing dolls and they got into an argument. I asked what was wrong and Scarlett said, "Macie wants her doll to be the mom, but she has to be the sister because her ninnies haven't grown yet!" I busted up laughing and couldn't stop. She got so mad at me. Sure enough...Macie's doll was flat chested and hers was not!

2 comments:

kimbrockner said...

That is such a Mary Ann moment! She says things just like Mary Ann did when she was little!

Rebecca Foster said...

So funny!