
Some of our neighbors on our street all got together and had a potluck and fun carnival type games for the kids to play. My kids had a lot of fun. Here are the 3 Los Flores buddies.

The donut eating contest. This picture cracked me up of Scarlett's face. She was pretty excited to start!

And they're off...

Scarlett would not give up!

I had a hard time keeping up with Darth
Vader because he was running around to all the houses with his friends.

I caught up with him at the cupcake walk.
3 comments:
Those pictures are hillarious! What a fun night we had and what great friends those girlies are.
I love what a ham Scarlett is for the camera. Their costumes are really great looking, nice job!
Looks like you have great people in your neighborhood. I love the doughnut contest!
Post a Comment