Monday, June 9, 2008

No friends today..

This picture was taken by Beau himself.
Lately his favorite thing to do is to play outside with some older kids in the neighborhood. Nikko is 10 and Christian is 5. It's been a good way to get him to mind because he wants to play with them all the time.
Beau comes in my room today and says, "Mama, Scarlett doesn't get any friends today because she won't mind me." I started laughing and told him that he doesn't get to decide the rules for his sister.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Too funny...my kids are always trying to parent eachother.

As far as Boise photogs here's a couple I've found that come close - http://www.tiffanyhixphotography.com/blog/

http://beyondordinaryblog.net/blog/

Give me a few months to get through my class and I'd be willing to have fun with your family and just play and see if we could get anything worth keeping - and I'd do it just for the experience. :)

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

he really is a funny little guy...I love his cute little personality.

Rebecca Foster said...

That is hilarious about Beau and Scarlett. He is going to grow up to be quite the photographer! That is a pretty good shot.