She's so sweet! My kids don't normally take naps anymore but Sundays seem to wear them out too. They all fell asleep after 5pm on Sunday and were awake late into the night...nice. Wanna boycott 1pm church? :)
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
3 comments:
sweet baby
I totally feel you. Very cute pic though!
She's so sweet! My kids don't normally take naps anymore but Sundays seem to wear them out too. They all fell asleep after 5pm on Sunday and were awake late into the night...nice. Wanna boycott 1pm church? :)
Post a Comment