Today my sister Mackenzie became a mother! I am so happy for her and Johnathan. It's crazy that she is a mom because I still think of her as so young! They named their baby boy Keiran.
Funny thing--last night I texted her and asked if she was having labor pains. (Also the fact that we both guessed the baby would be born June 13th. I also guessed right on the length!)
Welcome to Motherhood Kenzie. You are going to be a great mom. I am so proud of you and love you so much. (Good job not passing out during labor:) Happy early Father's day Johnathan. Can't wait to meet him! He couldn't have picked better parents.


3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe Mackenzie's a mom either! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.
Yay! Congrats.
How fun!! That is a great pic. of the two of you. I am glad that you found my blog!! I am new at this...so that is probably why you did not know about us!! Take care!!
Alexis
Post a Comment