Monday, May 19, 2008

Spider-hunter

Today Beau was playing in the backyard for awhile.
He came in and was running to me saying he had
changed his name, and now had a new name. I asked
him what his new name was and he said very seriously,
"Spider-hunter". "Because I like killing spiders. I just
killed one with a shovel and the other with a rock."
We all called him Spider-hunter the rest of the day.
The other night when Tobe got home from work Beau said, "Daddy, I love you so much my brain is going to explode."

4 comments:

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Beau is so cute and funny, I cant wait till we can talk to our little boy.

kimbrockner said...

Ha ha ha I could just eat that little stinker up!!

Anonymous said...

Today I called Beau "Spider Hunter" and was quickly rebuked. It seems his "new" name is "Bug Hunter."

I'm glad he isn't just pigeon-holing himself into a small niche (spiders) but is exploring a broader range of game (bugs).

Tobe

Rebecca Foster said...

I can just hear him saying that to Tobe. Such cute kids. It was so great seeing you this weekend. Wish I didn't have to leave so soon!