Monday, May 26, 2008

Family Night Fun

Beau randomly asked me one day how pizza's are made. We realized on our quest to eat healthier, we had not made pizza's in forever. So last week we decided to make homemade pizza's for family night. The kids had a lot of fun making their own then watching them cook.

10 comments:

kimbrockner said...

Aww...how cute and fun! Kirsten you are never in the pics lol

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

I think I have that same shirt Tobe.

Paige said...

I was just gonna say..is Tobe in his Garments?

Kirsten Brockner said...

I tell him to put t-shirts on. He said he didn't know I was going to take a picture. I am never in them because I am always the one taking them!

emily said...

looks like a fun family night- i never have as enough patience to just let the kids go at it as much as i should! that is saved for 'special' occasions! but they have so much fun- i need to do it more.

kimbrockner said...

c'mon guys that cute pic and all you see is Tobe's garments? Who cares lol

Anonymous said...

There's a special place in hell for the likes of me.

Kirsten Brockner said...

I agree with Kim!!!

Anonymous said...

what is on beau's arm?

Anonymous said...

A tattoo.