Thursday, May 15, 2008

Manhattan Beach

I forgot to post this family picture of us on the pier. Tobe also noted that I forgot to write about what Scarlett said at Manhattan beach. Tobe had been playing with the kids by the water, then decided to come up by me and lay out. He was laying there with his eyes closed and Scarlett came up to me and said, "Daddy dead mama?". Scarlett saw these pics on my page and she said, "mama, we go beach morrow?". We miss the beach! At least it's getting warm here. It's supposed to be 90's Saturday! Are you jealous Brandon's? JK

5 comments:

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Its suppose to be 90 tomarrow too in Manhattan Beach..... and that comes with a beach. :)

Paige said...

I freakin hate all of you as I sit here the wind is 100 mph and it's raining. I hate it here! Have I ever mentioned that before?

Kirsten Brockner said...

Chill out sista! I was JK. I noticed the weather sign on your blog said 60-something. When are you going to post?

Paige-so sorry 4 you! I never knew Arizona was like that-

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

The one rep Johnathan is over actually covers Boise also so we will get to go to Boise more frequently!

kimbrockner said...

She is such a cutie pie