Saturday, May 24, 2008

Slippin' Slide Fun!

Last Friday it was very warm here so we got out the new slip and slide. Beau had his friend Eliza come over to play. (Scarlett was napping) They had a lot of fun. They came up with many creative ways to have their turn. Beau did some somersaults and Eliza some dance moves. I hope next time it entertains just as well!

5 comments:

Kirsten Brockner said...

I know your jealous Paige down in Snowville! jk

emily said...

kirsten- so glad you found me...by chance! looks like you are quite happy and living a wonderful life with your two little ones! em

kimbrockner said...

Kirsten I was showing the kids this post and Scarlett kept asking with this very concerned face where me? where me? lol Beau started cracking up. I thought Eliza was Scarlett at first.

Paige said...

Yes, I am jealous..thanks for rubbing it in. Only 2 weeks until San Diego!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

love the top right picture. Both of their faces are hilarious!