Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tobe!

Monday was Tobe's 31st birthday. He wasn't too excited about getting older, but he has a lot to show for himself already! He is a successful business owner, soon to be author, great dad and husband, and skinnier than he's been in 10 years. What more could he want? oh yeah...soon to be cage fighter!? Beau helped me make his favorite pineapple upside down cake. He spent awhile coloring a picture for him, but had to color another one when he messed up writing happy birthday. I told him it looked good, but he wanted to start over! He sure does love his daddy and imitates him in every way!

Oh yeah, then the kids stayed with his parents and we went out to eat at the Gamekeeper.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Wow...he has lost quite a bit of weight. Happy Birthday!

The Grantham Family said...

Happy Birthday Tobe! Make sure to let us know when the UFC fight debut is!!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Tobe! Sorry I didnt call I dont really have an excuse.

Piper said...

Dang, Toad looks like a teenager again.

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog on becoming a Mountain of Molten Lust aka Cage Fighter Extraordinaire...

http://zataogyak.blogspot.com/

Tobe

Rebecca Foster said...

Kirsten is this the page you meant? I had no idea about the MMA. I watched a match once one PPV. SO BORING. Sorry Tobe. But I'll come to your first match too! And late Happy Birthday.