Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beau's favorite thing to do these days. (even when it's freezing outside) He loves riding and going to pick up his friends to come play. He is getting too big! He also has come up with a lot of "tricks" he can do. I was pretty impressed, though I didn't get a good shot of them.

5 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

We love being one of the "friends" that he picks up. Come over any time Beau...and pick Macie up! Teach her to ride a bike while you are at it too...

Paige said...

I wish Drew and Beau could do "tricks" together!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Beau is such a stud

kimbrockner said...

Just think they are mine!! Kiss those cute faces for their MiMi!!

Piper said...

tell beau that i think his tricks are so cool and i can't wait for him to show me.