Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1st Curlers

Scarlett had her curlers put in before bed Saturday night. (for church) When she woke up Sunday morning instead of saying her usual "mama", she was crying and saying "UH-OH". I rushed up to see what was the matter and she was upset because 2 of her curlers had fallen out at night. It was so funny!

6 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Aaagghhhh...so cute of her! Sleeping in curlers just sounds miserable so it is funny that she was upset when they fell out!

Paige said...

I love it! She is so cute!

Rani said...

what a cutie!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I am sad that I didn't see her on Sunday. Did you get a picture of it all curly.

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Scarlett you are so cute I can't wait to see you. In a couple of Months.

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

She is such a cutie. I cant believe how much she has grown just since christmas. I am excited for you all to come dowm in may.