Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Day of School

The kiddos started school this past Monday. I have to say I am loving having a schedule again. Beau is a 1st grader now! (He looks so handsome in his uniform.) He was very excited and very ready to get back to school. He has all the same kids in his class that were in it last year. Since the school has only one class per grade, with much smaller sizes, they will all get to be together every year. He was most excited that they get computer class twice a week. He told me his password and everything! He also started learning grammar. Beau loves school.
Scarlett started preschool this week also. She won't wear a uniform until kindergarten. She likes to choose her own clothes everyday now! I put her in afternoon this year. She goes 3 times a week. The first day I picked her up and she said, "that wasn't very long mom". I love having individual time with her at home. She is so funny and sweet.

2 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

I can't wait to see what they do with their lives, they are both so smart and clever and such good kids. I am sure you are really curious, too! Beau's school sounds wonderful!

Amy F. said...

Your kids couldn't be any cuter!