Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lagoon

We took a quick, last minute trip to Utah a few weeks ago. We stopped at the aquarium first. Then the next morning LAGOON. We hadn't been there since we had our kids. Tobe even rode all the rides! haha Nathan, Paris, Piper, Scarlett, and Kim
Tobe
Nathan is my cousin who is just a few years older than Beau. Beau has so much fun with him! I'm glad he was able to join all of us Brockner's.
Scarlett and her nachos
They got Scarlett to go on the pirate ship. (top left row) She started off smiling and then got sick and was crying. It may have had something to do with the nachos!
Beau was brave and went on almost every ride he was tall enough to ride. He will hardly ever let me take his picture though........unlike this beautiful girl...
She got a butterfly painted on her face
rode some fun kid rides
I'm told the funniest part of the day is when they took Kim on the Colossal roller coaster that goes upside down. She screamed the whole ride!
The next day we hung out with Valynn and went to Ikea. Then drove home. The kids said it was the best day ever and even better than Disney Land. (what?!?!)

1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

Oh goodness, I still have nightmares of that Tidal Wave ride,and I haven't been on it in 20 years! Scarlett is a very smart little girl to cry. :)

How fun, glad you guys had such a good time!