These are Scarlett's best friends Macie and Aubrie. It is so nice that they both live on our street. They are also girly like she is! They were so cute talking and eating together outside. I love listening to them play house or barbies.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Check out those BEAUTIES!!! We are so lucky to have you and your kids as neighbors.
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
4 comments:
Check out those BEAUTIES!!! We are so lucky to have you and your kids as neighbors.
They are precious!
soo cute!
Too cute!
Post a Comment